tiistai 10. maaliskuuta 2009

about a girl

Maybe. All of us feel lonely. sometimes. Or some, even most of the time.

I once told someone I was getting used to it. Being alone again. Feeling lonely. But, when I thought about it more, I kinda realized I was feeling lonely already way back then before I even had anyone. Even back then there was something missing. Something that made me look at the full moon a little longer. There was the little ache, little yearn.

So how could I get used to being alone after loosing the one, if I hadn´t got used to it in all that time before I even knew there was someone, to fill that hole, to take that place, the empty spot. Before I even knew there was something that could take that ache away.

So, I guess feeling lonely isn´t really a feeling that comes from loosing someone, from being alone after that, from missing that, but a feeling that is built in us somehow. A feeling telling us there is something missing. A feeling that makes us look at the full moon a little longer. A feeling that I can´t get used to. A feeling that can only be taken away by the one.
A feeling that, in my case, is
about a girl.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti