tiistai 24. maaliskuuta 2009

the One

cause you´re the one - you´re the only one - you outshine the sun.. ..you´ve only just begun - and I´m already done - you´re the only one

The one, aye. Is there? Is there someone called the right one, the one true love, just waiting to be found? Is she the right one for me, is he the right one for you. For always. forevermore. God´s purpose, perfect for you, now and everyday from now on. In every situation. No matter what. No matter what. -I love you, just as you are. perfect. perfect for me. like you were designed for me.

or. but.

If she´s perfect for me now, but I change this way and she changes that way. and somehow, she doesn´t feel perfect for me anymore. We´ve changed. I´ve changed. We´re not the kids we used to be when falling in love. I´m not interested in the same things anymore, we are not interested.. So, could there be a new one for me now. Another the one. The new one.

Probably, yes. There could be. And most likely would be. Someone that fits this situation in my life better. I´m a businessman now, I need someone to stay home, to stay with the kids I wanna have. And she´s not up to that. So, maybe I should get someone new. Someone who fits me better now. The new one. The new true love.

And how about now. The kids are gone. My dreams have changed. I don´t wanna travel the world anymore. I´ve done that already enough, unlike her. She wants to go and see. So, maybe I should let her. go. And maybe, I could find a new one. The one who really fits me now. Fits my life now. As I have changed. People do change. I change.

So. I don´t believe in The One. Anymore. The one true love. I can´t. It just isn´t possible.

or.

Do I? Really. But how? How can that be? People change, I change. I can´t make her change the same direction as I do. To keep her perfect for me. And me for her. So, how can I make her stay as my perfect true love. As she is now. Perfect for me, in this life situation we are now.

Decision. Love, is a decision. So, I have to decide. I have to make a decision. Decide, to love the changes she´s gonna go through. decide, to love the person she´s going to be on the way, and end up being. Decide to love every character she´s gonna develop. Whatever that is going to be like. Decide.. to learn.. to love. Because, if I love something, it must mean that particular something is perfect for me. Cause I just freaking love it.

So, if I decide to love her just as she is in every situation to come, and I succeed in doing that, doesn´t it mean... she´s always going to be the right one for me. The one true love. Perfect for me. So, suddenly, it looks like, it is possible...to have...the One.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti